Skip to content

A classy guy.

October 31, 2013

A low grade fuss has been made about a friendly rivalry between my former La Carrera partner, Conrad Stevenson and I. Well all I can say is that they got it half right. The friendly part. Conrad and I love to drive and we race hard. But we never lose sight of why we’re here – to have fun. I’m lucky to have friends like he and Christine his amazing wife. Sure, Mark and I are going to try our best to win our class but so will he and his co-driver. The point is that together, along with all the other great people and competitors here, we will all have a blast! So here’s to great friends and all the really amazing people who race the La Carrera, one of whom you’ll see coming up fast in a gorgeous red Alfa with a wonderful smile on his face! Go Condonato go!

20131031-064003.jpg

8 Comments leave one →
  1. Anonymous permalink
    October 31, 2013 7:53 am

2 classy guys!

2. Steve Hurt permalink
    October 31, 2013 8:42 am

I have never seen it better “said” than what you wrote. It says it all and what it is all about. Go Alfas!!! Compete at the highest honorable level, and enjoy others successes.

3. Liebsack permalink
    October 31, 2013 8:52 am

Martin well said reguarding your comorodery with Conrad and La Carrera friends , Sherrie and I Cheer both you and Mark on your adventure .
    Mas Rapido Amigos
    Joe

4. Anonymous permalink
    October 31, 2013 10:35 am

Sehr schön geschrieben Martin. Kommt gut ins Ziel und möge der schnellere gewinnen :-)
    Bin life dabei über deine und andere Seiten. I miss it. Alles Gute Lars / 302

5. Laurence Anderson permalink
    October 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Again, Two classy guys!

6. Greg Fischer permalink
    November 1, 2013 7:16 am

Awesome picture. The two of you look timeless driving on the stone roads. Looks like you have been having an amazing adventure.

7. J M Liebsack permalink
    November 1, 2013 7:45 am

Well spoken regarding Conrad and your La Carrera friends , Martin , Sherrie and I believe both you and Mark are special .
    Mas rapido mas rapido Amigos

8. Joe Ortlieb permalink
    November 1, 2013 8:34 am

Couldn’t have said it better!!!